Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another Animal Stories!

Hi there Stampers! I'm so happy today is the last day of school for my middle daughter. My oldest "graduated" from middle school yesterday. I am so ready for a lazy schedule!

Today's card is another using the soon to be available Animal Stories stamp set. I started out with a Not Quite Navy card base, added an embossed piece of Pumpkin Pie and a layer of WW on Old Olive. I stamped my owls in Sahara Sand and colored in their beaks and added black dots for their eyes. I punched them out using my 1 1 /4" Circle Punch and matted them on Pumpkin Pie punched with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. The center owl has an added Not Quite Navy Scallop Circle. The sentiment is from the new Level 3 Hostess set called The More the Merrier and is punched with another new item, the Modern Label Punch.


This card came together quickly because I used up some scraps and left over "card guts"-the materials used for another card layout. I am glad it went quick too because I am just wiped from all the end of the year hoopla! :)

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment