Monday, June 29, 2009

Masculine Branch Out

Hi there stampers!

Today's card uses some more of my card guts. My original card was THIS one and then I used the same guts for my Sock Monkey card and now I am using the same card guts again!

I started out with a Sahara Sand card base and added my panel of Close to Cocoa after sponging the edges with the same color. I sponged the edges of my next mat in Sahara Sand and added my Manchester DSP panel. I first sponged the bottom in Kiwi Kiss to make a grassy area and then the top in Bashful Blue with a mask from the Scallop Oval to make clouds. Next I stamped my tree fromt he Branch Out set in Close to Cocoa and added the leaves in Kiwi Kiss and Old Olive. The tire swing (so cute!) is stamped in Basic Black. The final touch is the piece of Kiwi Kiss Striped Ribbon attached with a Jumbo Brad in the corner. I left the sentiment off so I can use this card for almost anything.

Hope you enjoyed my card! Have a great day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment