Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hostess Appreciation Make n Take cards

Hi there stampers! I am so excited about today's Hostess Appreciation Luncheon! I have so many fun things planned including drawings, games, prizes and my chocolate fountain! Plus my ladies will get their first look at the new Idea Book and Catalog! Woo Hoo!

Today I am going to show you the two cards the ladies coming can choose from to make. It uses the absolutely gorgeous stamp set called Fifth Avenue Floral. I LOVE this set (Ok, I love a lot of sets)it is so easy to work with and makes beautiful cards.
Both cards are pretty. I am letting the ladies choose between Urban Oasis DSP and Walk in the Park for the bottom panel and Kiwi Kiss or Baja Breeze Striped Ribbon. They can also choose which sentiment they would like from the Oval All set (yes this made it into the new catalog!!)

Pretty, simple and quick! Thanks for coming to visit!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment