Sunday, June 7, 2009

Goody Goody Gumdrops...A Taylored Expressions Sketch!

Hi there stampers!

Today's card uses a retiring Level 3 Hostess Set called Goody Goody Gumdrops. It's is sooo cute and has a variety of images and sentiments good for almost any occasion! I had a hard time figuring out what I was going to make so I looked up the challenges I like to play along with an chose to use Taylor's sketch for the week.

I started out with a WW card base, stamped the cherry image from the Goody Goody Gumdrops set randomly in Black Stazon and added the slanted panel of Jackpot DSP. Next I stamped the sundae image (what's better on a SUNDAY than a SUNDAE?)colored it in and added the cherry on top with a Dimensional.
I matted it with some Chocolate Chip cardstock and added it to a panel of Candy Lane DSP also matted with Chocolate Chip and stamped the sentiment from the same set also in Black Stazon.

Looking at it now I probably should have used some of the Rockabilly DSP with the cherries on it but alas it's done so here it is! :)

thanks for visiting and I hope you'll come back soon!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment