Sunday, June 7, 2009

Introducing the new IN COLORS!!!

Good Morning Stampers! How are you? Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

Yesterday was busy but fun. I got up early and hit the road to find great bargains at a couple community garage sales in the area. We walked a lot and found some great stuff like a wet suit for the kids for $1 and it looks like it hadn't even been worn! I love a great deal! After that I came home cleaned up a little since it looked like a tornado had passed through the house while I was gone and then headed to my new downline, Jen's house. We went over some of the basics and decided what we were going to make for her 1st Workshop! I am super excited for her and so glad to have her on my team!

OK, enough about my life I know you are here to see some stamping stuff! So without further ado, let me introduce the new IN COLORS!


From left to right there's Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Dusty Durango. You want to know the best part?!? You can now get the In Colors in MARKERS!!! Yippee!! I know I get excited about the littlest things. ;)There's also polka dotted ribbon!



Also just wanted to let you know that there's a new promotion for the month of June. When you hostess a workshop that totals $250-$399 before shipping and handling you get an additional $20 in free product! If your workshop is $400 or more you get an extra $40! I still have some openings so if you are local and want to get together with a few friends to stamp let me know! :)

Sorry I have no card to show you right now. I'm moving a little slower this morning! Check back later when I post another card using some of my retiring stamps! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment