Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sweet Whale in Bermuda Bay

Hi there Stampers! Wow am I posting late or what?! All I can say is it is my new pillow's fault. I just could not get out of bed and going! But it's ok, it's summer!

Today's card uses the new Animal Stories stamp set and the new In Color Bermuda Bay. I started out with a Bashful Blue card base and stamped the background with the Polka Dot background stamp in the same color. I stamped my whale from the Animal Stories stamp set in Bermuda Bay on Whisper White and then "schmutzed" the edges of the stamp pad on the edges of the WW panel. I matted it on a piece of Night of Navy, added a thin strip of the same to the bottom and stamped my sentiment from the Matchbox Messages stamp set and cut it out. I mounted the sentiment onto the matching mat from the Matchbox Bigz XL Die and then onto a Night of Navy circle. Super simple.

I got my order of NEW IDEA BOOK AND CATALOGS!! If you need one email or call me! They are $5 plus shipping if you are out of the area! Believe me you NEED one! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment