Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cards so Cute I HAD to CASE Them

Good Morning Stampers! Can you believe it is already Thursday? Only 9 more days of school left for my kids!

Today I have three cards that I CASED after seeing Erin's swap cards that she posted HERE.

The first card is an outright copy-well, I added the flowers and used Pacific Point for my birds and I think the original was stamped off first to look lighter and then Erin colored the wings in. But other than that totally COPIED! It was sooo cute I couldn't resist! Stampin' Up agreed as well because Erin's card was featured in the Stamper's Showcase on Wednesday!

This second card is just a CASE of my CASE :) I just changed the Scallop Oval and my birds from the Cheep Talk set to Riding Hood Red and used Pacific Point Striped Ribbon instead of the Kiwi Kiss Ribbon. I like the first one better but still cute!

The last card I cased is made by Dawn Olchefske and is perfect for a workshop! I swapped where I put what DSP (Good Morning Sunshine DSP) and left off the brad but other than that it's the same!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment