Friday, June 5, 2009

Mojo Color Throw Down Friday

Hey there stampers! Thanks for joining me! Happy Friday!

Today's card is another combination of challenges.
I used the Color Throw Down colors with the Mojo Monday sketch of the week. I also tried to use some of the retiring stamp sets I own to show them a little love before I sell them off!


I started out with a Green Galore base stamped randomly with the same color and added a panel of WW stamped randomly in Pink Passion and Green Galore using images from the Big Bold Birthday stamp set. I matted that with a piece of Chocolate Chip and added a piece of Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon stapled to the side. Next I adehered a small strip of Pink Passion cardstock and stamped my image from the Time to Party stamp set in Green Galore and punched it out with my 1 3/8" Circle Punch. I matted it with a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock punched with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch and mae an arrow with my scissors and added a brad in the center. The Pink Passion fringe is made by first punching a strip of Pink Passion with my Scallop Edge Punch, running it through my Crimper and then carefully scrunching it around my circle using a lot of adhesive. I added a double layer of Dimensionals so I can spin my arrow to point at the correct age of the recipient of this card.

Cute isn't it?
thanks for checking in with me today! I hope you stop by again soon!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

6 comments:

  1. Love the crimped scalloped circle!! You have great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Very fun and cheery for a childs birthday! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the flower behind the circles. What a fun card!! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!!! And a VERY cute idea for the arrow! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CUTE card - -LOVE that arrow -- just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! What a cute idea....very clever, someone will love this!

    ReplyDelete