Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thank You Raspberry Tart!

Good Morning Stampers!

I am planning to stamp some more today and tomorrow(especially since my preorder is due to arrive today!!!!)but for now I have a card with a bookmark in one to show you. I made a few of these as thank yous for my Girl Scout leaders and friends from PTA.


To make the card I started out with a piece of Kiwi Kiss cardstock cut at 4 1/4"x 11" and folded in half. I added some raspberry Tart DSP matted with Regal Rose cardstock and a piece of Vellum cut at 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" and folded in half. I attached the Vellum to make a pocket using my Crop-A-Dile and some gold brads. I adhered some Striped Kiwi Kiss Ribbon around the bottom of the card and covered where the ends met with some Regal Rose punched out with the Scallop Oval punch. The sentiment from the Oval All stamp set in the Occasions Mini is stamped in Rose Red and punched with the Large Oval Punch.
The bookmark just slides into the Vellum pocket.
To make the bookmark I took a piece of Kiwi Kiss cardstock cut at 2" x 11" and folded it in half. I added some more Rasberry Tart DSP to the front and a piece of magnetic strip on the inside so it won't slide out of your book. The top is made using some Flower Fusion felt flowers (yes, I have been hoarding these!!)layered on Regal Rose cardstock punched with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch and then onto a Pink Pirouette Scallop Circle. I attached the top with Sticky Strip to make sure it stays and Mini Glue Dots for the Flower Fusion Felt Flowers.
I thought these were just too cute when I saw them HERE and would make the perfect little thank you note and gift for those people who will hopefully have time to curl up with a good book now that the school year is coming to an end!

I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by to visit!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment