Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just For You

Hi there stampers! Sorry for the later than usual post!

Yesterday was my new downline, Jen's first workshop and it was fantastic! She had a bunch of her friends come over and we made a masculine card and a matchbox with chocolates inside. A good time was had by all and it was very successful! Congrats Jen!! You did an awesome job!!

I forgot to take a picture before the workshop and gave my samples to Jen but had some card guts (the cardstock and embellishments to make a card, lovingly called card guts by the fabulous Diana Gibbs!) left over so I whipped up a couple this morning.
I didn't have any more precut Old Olive for the side so I used what I had for the second card and added some of my favorite shiny metalic stickers.We used one of my favorite stamp sets called Loads of Love, the Loads of Love Accessories and the Oval All stamp set. The main image is stamped in Black Stazon, colored in with SU Markers and the corners are punched with the Ticket Corner Punch. We matted it on Night of Navy and punched stars out of another piece of the same. The sentiment from the Oval All stamp set was stamped first on Old Olive with Old Olive ink and then punched with the Scallop Oval Punch. Then we stamped the same sentiment on WW with Night of Navy ink and punched it out with the Large Oval Punch and layered it on the Old Olive. Super cute if I do say so myself!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment