Saturday, June 20, 2009

More Anniversary Cards

Hi there Stampers!

Yeaterday I showed you two of the cards I made for a customer celebrating her 10th wedding anniversary and promised to show you the other two today.

For this card I started out with a piece of Basic Black cardstock and stamped the sentiment from the Birthday Hugs and Wishes stamp set in Versamakr Ink. Next I sprinkled some White Embossing Powder over it, tapped off the excess and embossed it with my Heat Tool.
I ran some vellum through my Big Shot with the Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die and trimmed around the flower images. I added it to my card with regular adhesive but hid it with some pretty shimmery White Organza Ribbon tied into a bow. This was a simple card but just stunning with the embossed vellum. Sorry my picture is so crooked-seems like they always are! :)

The next card is my favorite! I am going to miss the Parisian Breeze DSP!
I started out with a Whisper White card base and added a panel of the Parisian Breeze DSP after punching the corners with the Ticket Corner Punch. Next I ran some whisper white and some more of the Parisian Breeze DSP through with the Butterfly Bigz Die and layered them together and added some gem stone brads in the center. I popped them up on Dimensionals and added the sentiment punched with the Modern Label Punch coming July 1st.

So which do you think she chose? I had no idea which she'd like best.

Hope to see you again tomorrow!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Love that Manhattan Folder!! Yea for 2 more cute projects, thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete