Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Make and Take for Hostess Event

Good Morning Stampers! So glad you stopped by today!

Today I am going to show you a super cute little purse that holds a chapstick! I got the idea from Barbara Welch when I won her blog candy that included one. It was so stinkin' cute that I gingerly took hers apart and figured out to make one.

We are making a version this purse at my Hostess Appreciation lunch this Saturday. It's fairly easy to put together after you've cut out all your parts. It uses the Scallop Envelope Die and the Scallop Circles #2 Die, some cardstock, Ribbon and some DSP. I used the Rockabilly DSP with the cherries to go with the cherry flavored chapstick. I hope the ladies love it as much as I do!


Hope you have a super day and to see you again tomorrow!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that such a cute way to package something! The ladies will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute purse, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete