Sunday, June 21, 2009

The More The Merrier

Good Morning Stampers!

Today we are at the lake on the boat and camping for Father's day. I am sure we are having a blast on the tube we bought for Mother's Day and wake boarding.

Today is also my new recruit Jen's birthday! Happy Birthday Jen! I, of course, made her a birthday card!

I started out with a Pink Pirouette pocket and stamped it with one of the background stamps from the Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp set in Pretty in Pink. I added a piece of Regal Rose punched with the Scallop Edge Punch and decorated with White Gel Pen doodle dots. The cupcakes are from a new Level 3 Hostess Set called The More the Merrier available with a qualifying workshop in July. I could not resist this set! Luckily as a demonstrator I could buy one in advance! One of the many perks of being a demonstrator!

I colored in the cupcakes with my SU Markers and stamped one more to cut out and put on the front of the card. I punched it out with the 1" Circle Punch, layered it on some Pretty in Pink punched with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch and then layered on a Regal Rose Scallop Circle. Time and time again I use these circle punches and the scallop circle punch-they are well loved!
For the inside I die cut some WW and Pretty in Pink cardstock with the Top Note die and trimmed the WW one to fit inside the Pretty in Pink. I sponged the edges and stamped the sentiment from the Birthday Hugs and Wishes stampset in Black Stazon. I added a Pink Pirouette Round Tab and some Pink Gingham Ribbon to make it easier to pull it out. All I can say is super stinkin' cute!

Hope you are having a terrific weekend!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment