Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wild About the In Colors

Hi there Stampers! Thanks for visiting!

I've been frantically trying to stamp and post for the next couple of weeks since I'll be taking the kids and driving to visit my mom. She only has dial-up so there's no way I'll be able to post and I don't own a lap top yet!

So as I posted before I have been going through my card guts and especially the ones with the retiring In Colors trying to use them up. Today's card not only uses the retiring In Colors (boy I'll miss these!)but also the retiring Wild About You stamp set.


I started out with a "Z" fold card base in Pacific Point, added a panel of Urban Oasis DSP and stamped my animal images in So Saffron, Pacific Point and rock-n-rolled the giraffe first in Saffron and then in Tangerine Tango. I punched out the corners with my Ticket Corner Punch and layered it on a piece of Close to Cocoa cardstock.
On the inside I stamped my animals in Sahara Sand and Kiwi Kiss and also notched out the corners and matted it on Close to Cocoa. The sentiment is stamped in Pacific Point and punched out with the Large Oval Punch and layered on Kiwi Kiss punched with the Scallop Oval Punch. The final touches are the metal stickers from the $1 spot at Joann's. Love those!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back again soon!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment