Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So Long Say it with Scallops!

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by!

Today's card is another one made with a soon to be retired stamp set. This one is called Say it With Scallops. I paired it with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch of the week and absolutely LOVE the outcome!


I started with a WW card base and added my squares of Rockabilly, Walk in the Park and Urban Oasis DSP punched with the 1 1/4" Square Punch. Next I stamped the congrats image from the Say it with Scallops stamp set in Kiwi Kiss and matted it on a square of Real Red cardstock. The cherries are made by punching circles from Real Red with my 1/2" Circle Punch and leaves from Kiwi Kiss with the Five Petal Flower Punch and trimming them down. I adhered the cherries with Dimensionals covering the star on the congrats image and added highlights on them with a White Gel Pen. The final touch is some Real Red Striped Ribbon tied in a knot. I LOVE it! I am definitely going to miss the cherry paper from the Rockabilly DSP!

Glad you stopped to visit! Have a super day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Love the cherries, what a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I love how you made your own cherries, there's nothing like making your own embellies. Love it!

    ReplyDelete