Monday, June 8, 2009

I'll miss this set Owl-ways!

Hi there stampers! Glad you stopped by to see me!
Today's card uses the same stamp set and sketch as yesterday. I know so boring, but I had a hard time deciding whether to use the owl or the sundae image so I had to make two cards! Plus Taylor's sketch for this week is a fun one so I had to use it again!

I started out with a Very Vanilla card base, added some To the Nines DSP on the slant and some Candy Lane DSP with a strip of Chocolate Chip across it. My main image is the owl from the Goody Goody Gumdrops Level 3 Hostess stamp set colored in with my SU Markers. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and the final touch is Chocolate Chip cardstock and To the Nines DSP punched with the Photo Corners Punch.

I definitely like yesterday's sundae card better but this one is cute too.

I hope you have a good day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth! This is such an adorable Owle card! (I've got a thing for owls at the moment!)

    ReplyDelete