Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sneak Peak of a New Sizzix Die

Good Morning Stampers! Hope you are having a great weekend so far!




Today I am going to show you two graduation cards I made for my niece and nephew who had a fun graduation party last night. The cards are on the super simple side on the front but when you open them up...you see the new Stampin' Up! EXCLUSIVE Look Here Sizzix Bigx XL Die. I have to admit I had no idea what I was getting into when I pre-ordered this die but it is so fun to open the card and have it be exciting instead of just a gift card thrown inside.


Once I read the directions and made the second card it was easy to put the die cut on the inside of the card. Now I am sure I could do it without looking at the directions again so I will for sure use it next time I give a gift card!

Both cards use retiring DSP and the Say it With Scallops stamp set stamped in Chocolate Chip ink and punched with the 1 1/4" Square Punch. The Only Orange one uses Sweet Always DSP, Only Orange, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette and Regal Rose cardstock. The more masculine one uses Manchester DSP, Sahara Sand and Chocolate Chip cardstock.

I am so looking forward to this afternoon when Jen, one of the new ladies on my team, has her first workshop!! It is going to be so FUN!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
ELizabeth

1 comment:

  1. What fun cards Elizabeth! Thank you for the card in the mail...it is always fun getting something else in the mail besides bills!! Have fun at the workshop!

    ReplyDelete